Terms and Conditions applicable to vendors and customers using Stabula Marketplace:
STABULA Marketplace is a marketplace that allows users to sell and buy products.
Any guidance we provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, STABULA Marketplace has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Every seller on Stabula.eu is responsible for what he sells, every seller is required to comply with the law regarding shipping and animal welfare.
Each new registered seller will need to complete their store by adding geolocation, personal information, products and connect their Stripe account in order to start receiving orders within 48 hours of the registration. Otherwise the administrators will create a specific announcement for the seller who has not respected these rules. If there are no updates we will be forced to delete the store.
Stabula.eu does not encourage and suggest the seller to ship animals and they are not to break the laws regarding it in countries that do not allow this type of shipments. If the conditions of sale allow it, every seller is suggested to find the best service for shipments of live animals to ensure them the highest welfare and safety during the shipment.
Each seller is responsible for their own shop and by accepting the terms and conditions of STABULA marketplace, the seller undertakes to:
-Add quality photos and that we have common characteristics (background, light, colors)
-Add in the title of the products and / or in the description the scientific name of the animal, of the plant that the seller is willing to sell.
-Do not sell animals protected under the Washington Convention on the Protection of Species (CITES) without this document.
STABULA is not responsible for the sale of protected animals and / or the smuggling of material deriving from them, as well as illegal items, such as firearms, drugs and counterfeit items. Offenders will be identified and banned from the marketplace. Each seller will be subjected to a careful selection in order to favor amateur breeders and animals and plants propagators, catch animals will not be accepted and any offender will be reported to the competent authorities.
Thats to protect our customers and our world and maintain a high quality level.
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and stabula.eu Marketplace (“us”, “we”, etc). By joining Stabula Marketplace as a seller/ vendor or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
1. The selling procedure
Every users subscribed on Stabula.eu
- When setting up your shop, it is important that you set up your own terms and conditions for buyers, such as return & refund policy. You can do this from your Seller Portal, just go to your account settings and you will find your shop policy section. It’s important that you clearly specify the terms and conditions of the sale in your listing so that buyers know what to expect. Please make sure to include the following details in your listing:
- Return policy
- Shipping method, costs, and other information
- Taxes and any applicable government imposed fees
- Terms of the transaction
- Stabula Marketplace is not responsible for the fulfillment of your contract to sell a Product.
- You will receive a message by email at the time of each sale, providing full information about that sale.
- You agree to tell us, through your Seller Portal, if at any time your supply is exhausted.
- Every vendor registered on STABULA Marketplace are responsible for completing the shipping procedure, and when asked they must send the tracking number to the customer.
- Stabula.eu will try to resolve disputes, in no case will it be held responsible in case of non-receipt of the goods
3. Our commission and payment to you
- Joining STABULA Marketplace as a Seller and posting items for sale is free. We do retain a proportion of each sale, which at the moment is 3% for the categories of products:
Reptiles, Geckos,Lizards,Turtles,Fishes and Amphibians.
the other categories have a commission of 5%.
This amount may change, but you will be informed by email if any changes are made.
- We sell your Products at the price you place on it, subject to these terms and also the requirements we set out on Our Website from time to time.
- Our fees and commissions are automatically taken when a customer buy a product from a vendor’s shop. You irrevocably authorise us to deduct them from sums paid to us by your buyer.
- Our Website selling system is an automated system which can be followed by you through a ” Vendor control panel”.
- as a vendor you vill receive directly your money to the preset Stripe account.
- A buyer may from time to time use discount vouchers/ codes, this total may be discounted from the total payout figure to the seller.
- If an action by a buyer results in a charge back to our account, you agree that we may deduct the sum charged back together with any fee paid to our service provider and bank, from any sum due to you, at or after that time.
- If you or we accept any cancellation and consequently refund money to a customer, we are not obliged to repay commission to you. (vendor)
Each payment made by credit card is processed by Stripe, and is immediately credited to the Stripe account that the seller has previously set up in his vendor dashboard.
– Stripe commissions calculated on a single order.
1,4% + 0,25cent -> European Credit/debit cards
2,9% + 0,25cent -> International Credit/Debit cards
1,1% + 0,25cent -> UK Credit/Debit cards
Each payment for an order made via PayPal is retained by Stabula.eu. Each seller will receive the full amount of the orders automatically in their PayPal account setted in the vendor dashboard every Sunday. Or you can request an early withdrawal whenever you wish.
– PayPal commissions calculated on a single order:
3,4% + 0,35cent
4. Advertising your Product
If you accept our offer to advertise market or promote your Product, the following conditions apply.
- We may use the services of a specialist Internet marketing business associated with Stabula Marketplace.
- Without prior consent of the other; neither we nor you will contract with any other person or company for specialist services. Here your obligation is limited to the extent of the price charged and due to us.
- The price charged to you will include all payments we make to others.
- We give no guarantee as to the success of any advertising placed.
- We might post your products information including images and videos on our social media platforms.
5. Your Product warranties
- You warrant that any Product you place on Our Website for sale:
- is not: illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to any third party;
- does not offend against the law of any country whose citizens might purchase it;
- You warrant that you own the copyright of any Content you place on Our Website for sale, or that you have the permission of the copyright owner:
- to enter or upload that Content;
- to receive the net proceeds of such sales as arise.
6. How we handle your Content
- If you post content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domain. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your Products, services and activity through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical. If you have a problem with feedback or you think it is not true, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we cannot protect your rights.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been posted by you;
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us right away of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
7. Security of Our Website
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of Our Website to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed Our Website by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
8. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- All content on Our Website, is the property of either us, our affiliates or suppliers of products for sale. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent.
- For the sake of good order you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
- If you would like to use any of our logos or graphics, please send us an email to email@example.com
9. Interruption to the Service
- We give no warranty that the Service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our Service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. In this case we will make an announcement to all vendors by doing so they can take note of the orders and complete the shipments.
- You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.